Caring for your Synthetic Wig
- Gently brush out the wig to remove any tangles
- Most of the longer styles will become quite matted towards the back, and it may be necessary to gently separate tangled strands with your fingers.
- When the wig is ready to be washed. Fill the sink with cool water
- Put wig shampoo into the water and then submerge the wig. When the wig is fully wet, swish it around for about a minute, and then let soak for about another minute.
- Remove the wig and rinse in cold water until no suds remain in. Then place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight.
- Use your fingers to gently separate and arrange the strands as the wig is drying but do not try to comb or brush the wig while still wet.