Naturally looking, treat it like your own.
100% Human Hair - Tangle Free
- Brush your dry hair first with a paddle brush
- Use Paddle brush while wet and with conditioner, brush from the bottom up this will cut down hair damage. Although LuxPro hair has limited to no shedding, by brushing dry hair this will avoid damage to your hair.
- Clean and condition your hair properly upon arrival, this is to make sure your hair is properly cleaned and conditioned before use.
- Use warm water while washing hair to avoid damaging the extensions, and the cuticles.
- Allow time for air dry but if you decide to blow dry PLEASE remember to always use a heat protectant.
- Please seek professional colorist when dying your bundles to prevent damage to hair.
BEFORE YOU GO TO BED
- It is very important to take care of your LuxPro Hair as you would your own natural hair.
- If your hair is wavy or curly it is recommended that you braid or twist your hair first.
- If your style is straight we recommend that you wrap your hair first.
- Next tie or wrap your hair at night with silk or satin bonnets or scarfs.
USING HEAT PRODUCTS
- Before using any heat products, LuxPro Hair recommends that you use a heat protectant to prevent heat damage and loss of the hair's original texture.
- Please make sure you deep condition your LuxPro Hair after every wash and condition.
- We suggest you use natural oils as needed to avoid dry looking hair. If you have curly hair please replenish oils more often than normal. Curly hair tends to be slightly drier than straight or body wave hair types.
BRUSHES AND COMBS
- We suggest that you use either wide tooth combs or paddle brushes with your extensions.
Our hair cuticles are aligned 100% in the same direction and double wefted. Our hair does not come from a single donor.